This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Focusing on yourself might feel so out of reach. Life can begin to start and feel like a giant to-do list.
Protect your energy.
Take time to yourself. FOR yourself.
Focus on the different areas of self-care.
Promises to yourself should count
They are important!
1. Eat well, eat breakfast. Drink water
2. Fitness, Exercise, break a sweat everyday
3. Manage stress positively
4. Medical and dental checkups
5. Sexual health and body care
1. Personal growth and development
2. Engaging in new things
3. Positive mind and thoughts
1. Having a strong positive network
2. Positive accepting people
3. Friends- It really does take a village
4. Go on Vacation! Plan and prepare for positive future memories
1. Awareness of feelings
2. Dealing with stress positively
3. A sense of compassion and Love for others
4. It is OK to ask for help
“Take time to yourself…FOR yourself”
We, As Mothers, need to recognize the need to put ourselves first for a minimum of 15 to 30 minutes a day. EVERYDAY
A little bit of Self-love goes a long way!
Self-Care vs. Selfishness
Self-care increases your presence
Selfishness is at the expense of others
We could all use a little extra encouragement for a little extra self-care.
So here it is ladies, a list of things-to-do
• Sweat it out • Get lost in a book
• Turn off your phone • Call the doctor
• Clean house (only if it helps) • Bake
• Start a Journal • Take a Bath
• Treat yourself • Mani-Pedi
• Ask for help with kids • Leave the house.