10 best Christmas gifts for Mom
This post contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Christmas is almost here, This is a great list of gifts for Moms of all ages.
Keurig. Coffee is a Mom’s best friend. If your Mom already has one, then a new coffee cup is a great choice.
• Electric blanket Christmas is the best time for a soft, comfy warm blanket
• Personalized photo gifts A Mom favorite, there are 100’s of places to get them. I love Shutterfly, and they usually send me a wonderful coupon every time I order. Images from VistaPrint
• Kitchen Aid mixer For the cooking Mom’s….or Dad’s honestly. A wonderful kitchen tool to have and use for every home.
• Yeti cup I have the tumbler with a straw lid and a drink out of lid. Depending on either a hot or cold drink.
• Comfy gift A candle, bubble bath, fuzzy socks or a new set of jammies are all wonderful ideas for comfort.
A pair of nice earings I was in my 30’s before I owned a pair of good quality earings. Does not have to be diamonds, but something a bit nicer.
• Spa day. This is a great one for Mom’s of all ages. Moms with younger kids need a day out, Moms with grown kids would usually love a day with their kids, lunch and a day at the spa with mom, great idea.
• New Purse Most Moms I know either own too many purses, and have a wish list of new ones to boot……or neglect things for themselves, like a new purse. Win win gift for either.
• A family photo or Ornament Always a great idea to capture the time in a memory. A family photo ornament is always a favorite gift of mine!